Seasons and Episodes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seasons and Episodes

Watch TV Shows, Movie and Sports Online Free Stream

Free to Watch The Glades Season 3 Episode 8 Fountain Of Youth

kikkoman
    kikkoman

Free to Watch The Glades Season 3 Episode 8 Fountain Of Youth Empty Free to Watch The Glades Season 3 Episode 8 Fountain Of Youth

Post  kikkoman Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:43 am

Jim and Jennifer discover the high cost of beauty while investigating the death of the owner of a luxury medical spa; Callie becomes overwhelmed by her crowded agenda.

Click here to Watch

Previously on The Glades Season 3 Episode 7 "Public Enemy", Jim and Jennifer run up against a troublesome anti-government group during a murder investigation; Callie searches for her old cell phone, which contains proof that she was blackmailed.

On this week's Episode title "Fountain Of Youth", Jim and Jennifer discover the high cost of beauty while investigating the death of the owner of a luxury medical spa; Callie becomes overwhelmed by her crowded agenda.

The Glades follows Jim Longworth (Matt Passmore), as a an employees for the Flordia Department of Law Enforcement who doesn't like to play by the book. Jim, a police officer recently transferred from Chicago after an altercation with his Captain when the Captain suspected Jim with sleeping with his wife. Jim finds Palm Glade, a nice town of sunshine and golf, a trait Jim loves to partake in. Carlos Sanchez (Carlos Gomez), a medical examiner who is forced to work with Jim, gets along with him and together they get along and find common ground to work together. Jim, thinking that Palm Glade is going to be a relaxing time, is waken up to a sleepy town that is not that sleepy after all. Along the way Jim meets Callie (Kiele Sanchez), an attractive nurse with a past that intrigues Jim.

Created by Clifton Campbell (White Collar, Profiler, 21 Jump Street), The Glades is an interesting look into the police department and the different stories they have to share. With the interesting cast behind it, the show is full of surprises from start to finish.

The romance is kept low key throughout the first season and is complicated by the fact that Callie is still married. It’s a good mix, and the chemistry between Passmore and Sanchez is great. The mysteries are also great and fun with Florida serving as the perfect place for Longworth’s antics. They are never boring or predictable and they avoid the whole guest star is the doer pretty well that sometimes is way obvious in other procedurals.

The Glades is a must watch show, great story-lines, characters, and most of all a great cast. This one brings a whole new light and a whole new side of crime dramas and a whole new side of dramas. This one has emotions, sad moments, and it brings smiles as well but most of all it's a sensational show. When the audience watches this they'll keep on watching over and over again and they'll tune in to see it because it's that good!

I really enjoy it so much and the cast has done a sensational job and they're acting "Shines Through It" I would love to say that Uriah Shelton has done phenomenal he shines through his character, Matt Passmore great acting and he brings it, Kiele Sanchez has such a great personality and beautiful acting, Carlos Gómez what a great job Carlos did, Jordan Wall and Michelle Hurdand the entire cast is 100% phenomenal. I recommend this TV Series.

It's a honor to have Uriah Shelton in this series, he brings a whole new light and the cast was chosen well. I would love to see this show stick around longer than other shows. This one is a hit. I recommend it for all audiences and if I had a chance to be cast in it, i'll jump right up ha ha. God bless this show.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:33 pm