Seasons and Episodes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seasons and Episodes

Watch TV Shows, Movie and Sports Online Free Stream

Watch The Obama Effect (2012) Movie HD Online Free Stream

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Watch The Obama Effect (2012) Movie HD Online Free Stream Empty Watch The Obama Effect (2012) Movie HD Online Free Stream

Post  Admin Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:20 am

Click here to Watch The Obama Effect (2012) Movie Online Free Stream

In the beginning of the 21st century, no one ever thought that an African-American would become the first President of the United States. But it happened, and an entire country celebrated the exceptional efforts pulled off by citizens ready for sweeping change. But this change didn’t come without effort. It required a unification of all people from all races and nationalities, which is what “The Obama Effect” is about.

A serious health scare ignites John Thomas, an insurance salesman in his 50’s (played by writer/director Charles S. Dutton) to take a closer look at his life. Motivated by a misguided obsession with getting Barack Obama elected, John takes an overwhelming involvement in the Presidential campaign. While John becomes obsessed with the ideal of change that Obama represents for Americans, he has in turn neglected to create positive change in his own life, particularly with regard to his health and familial relationships.

John hides his health problems from his strong, yet supportive wife, Molly (Vanessa Bell Calloway), creating a strain on their marriage. John seeks the support of a Republican relative, MLK (Katt Williams), who initially starkly resists supporting a Democratic candidate. John’s son, Kalil (Wesley Jonathan), rebels against his father’s avid support of Obama by supporting the Republican candidate as well.

John neglects to support his daughter, Tamika (Megan Good) at a crucial moment in her life, as she has recently fallen in love and become engaged to be married. John faces additional discord with his other son, Jamel, an up-and-coming boxer (Zab Judah), who gets mixed up with a shady manager, Slim (Glynn Turman), as he rises toward a professional boxing career. Joshua, John’s recently-paroled brother (C.J. Mack), also struggles as he attempts to find work in a tough economy and to maintain his new marriage.

When Molly discovers that John has been hiding his health scares from her, she urges him to take positive action to improve his bad habits. John works to get back on the right path with his health and family as Obama soars to success in the campaign.

The movie has great acting on behalf of Katt and Charles S. Dutton, good script, lots of heart, its very engaging, and above all it triggers a emotional connection. Katt Williams can definitely do drama. He pulled off the right amount of funny and real as a Black Republican. Charles S. Dutton aka Roc does it again. He makes you laugh, cheer and fall in love with the story. I'm growing tired of my Black Movies having to be dumbed down in order to be entertaining. So I had low expectations, because the lack of advertising, had me flying blind. I almost thought this was gonna be the B-Level one step up from stage play. So glad to be wrong! Great camera work and flow of the story. I can guess why its not being advertised - ITS NOT FOR "EVERYBODY", BUT FOR WHO ITS FOR...ITS GREAT!!! I'm telling everybody to see this movie. I love the energy that I felt amongst the crowd as we exited the theater - It's a feeling that I won't soon forget

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:24 am