Seasons and Episodes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seasons and Episodes

Watch TV Shows, Movie and Sports Online Free Stream

Watch Rock of Ages (2012) Movie HD Online Free Stream

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Watch Rock of Ages (2012) Movie HD Online Free Stream Empty Watch Rock of Ages (2012) Movie HD Online Free Stream

Post  Admin Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Click here to Watch Rock of Ages (2012) Movie Online Free Stream

A small town girl and a city boy meet on the Sunset Strip, while pursuing their Hollywood dreams.

In 1987, Sherrie Christian travels from Oklahoma to Los Angeles with dreams of becoming a famous singer ("Sister Christian"/"Just Like Paradise"). Passing by a popular nightclub called "The Bourbon Room", Sherrie's suitcase, containing her favorite records, is stolen. Drew Boley, who works at the Bourbon Room as a busboy, tries to catch the robber, but fails. He comforts Sherrie and, upon learning of her condition, he gets her a job at the Bourbon Room as a waitress.

The club's owner, Dennis Dupree, and his right-hand man, Lonny Barnett, arrange for Stacee Jaxx, a famous rock star who recently announced he'll split from his band, Arsenal, to perform with them one last time at the Bourbon Room, hoping that the income will help them with unpaid taxes that are threatning the club. Upon learning of this, Patricia Whitman the religious conservative wife of Mayor Mike Whitman, who wants revenge against Jaxx for sleeping with her in college and never calling back, organizes her church to protest in front of the Bourbon Room, planning to shut them down ("Hit Me With Your Best Shot"). Meanwhile, Drew and Sherrie go to an used records store, where they both confess their dreams of becoming famous ("Juke Box Hero"/"I Love Rock 'n' Roll"). Drew decides to write a song for Sherrie. They later have a date at the Hollywood sign, where they slowly fall in love ("Waiting for a Girl Like You").

At the night of the show, Jaxx's manager, Paul Gill schedules an interview between Jaxx and Constance Sack, a reporter for Rolling Stone magazine before the concert. She mentions the rumors that he's difficult to work with and was actually kicked out of Arsenal, but Jaxx claims his life is much more complicated than it appears ("Wanted Dead or Alive"). He seduces her, and they're about to have sex when one of his arrogant comments convinces her that it would be a mistake and causes her to leave ("I Want to Know What Love Is").

Meanwhile, Dennis learns that their opening act has cancelled, and Sherrie convinces him to use Drew and his band, The Wolfgang Von Colt. Drew confesses his feelings for Sherrie and they kiss ("More than Words"/"Heaven"). They perform "I Wanna Rock", while a stressed Jaxx spots Sherrie and tells her to bring him a beer. She nervously tells him she's a fan, and accidentally spills beer in his pants. Once Drew is finished, he rushes backstage and finds Jaxx putting on a new pair of pants while telling Sherrie that "this shouldn't have happened".

Mistakenly assuming they had sex, Drew breaks up with Sherrie while Jaxx performs "Pour Some Sugar on Me". Heartbroken, she quits her job at the Bourbon Room and leaves. He decides to go after her, but is stopped by Gill, who watched Wolfgang Von Colt's performance and believes he can make Drew famous. Drew agrees and leaves with Gill, who also takes the money raised by the show from Dennis, leaving him more endebted than before.

Sherrie struggles to find a job ("Harden My Heart"), and befriends Justice Charlier, the owner of a local strip club called "The Venus Club". She offers Sherrie a job waitressing, but Sherrie is soon forced to become a stripper to pay her bills ("Anyway You Want It"). Meanwhile, Drew learns that Rock Music is dead, and he'll have to conform to Pop songs if he wishes to become famous ("Here I Go Again"). At the Bourbon Room, Dennis and Lonny declare their romantic feelings for one another and become a couple ("I Can't Fight This Feeling").

A depressed Drew visits the Hollywood sign, where he finds Sherrie, who reveals she didn't sleep with Jaxx because she was in love with Drew, and is going back to Oklahoma, Drew tries to stop her, but fails ("Every Rose Has Its Thorn"). Later on, he finds her stolen records at the used records store and leaves them at the Venus Club alongside a card inviting her to Jaxx's show at the Bourbon Room.

That night, before the show, Patricia and her supports square off against Jaxx's enthusiasts, led by Lonny ("We're Not Gonna Take It"/"We Built This City"). Lonny recognizes Patricia as the naked woman in one of the covers of Arsenal's old records and exposes her. Outraged, the remaining church ladies abandon the protest. Meanwhile, Jaxx reads Constance's article about him, and realizes he is in love with her. Horrified that Gill stole the proceeds from the previous show, Jaxx fires him and returns the stolen money to Dennis, who uses it to pay the taxes and save the club.

At the show, Jaxx finds Constance and declares his love for her, and they become a couple. Meanwhile, Sherrie reunites the Wolfgang Vol Colf for the opening act, where Drew performs the song he wrote for her, "Don't Stop Believin'". Jaxx hears the song and, recognizing real talent in Drew, joins in.

Shortly thereafter, Drew, Sherrie, and Jaxx, who have formed a new band, perform together in an arena, in front of a large crowd that includes Patricia, now divorced from Mayor Whitman and back to her rock fan persona. A pregnant Constance, Dennis, Lonny, and Patricia join the trio as they all perform "Don't Stop Believin'".

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 am