Seasons and Episodes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seasons and Episodes

Watch TV Shows, Movie and Sports Online Free Stream

Free to Watch Awkward. Season 2 Episode 5 My Love is a Black Heart

kikkoman
    kikkoman

Free to Watch Awkward. Season 2 Episode 5 My Love is a Black Heart Empty Free to Watch Awkward. Season 2 Episode 5 My Love is a Black Heart

Post  kikkoman Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Watch Awkward. Season 2 Episode 5 Online, Watch Awkward. S02 E05 Free Stream, Awkward. Season 2 Episode 5 "My Love is a Black Heart" Online HD Free Stream, Watch Awkward. S2xE5 My Love is a Black Heart HD, Awkward. Season 2 Episode 5 My Love is a Black Heart

Click here to watch

Valentine's Day has arrived and dividing the school between swooning lovers and jealous haters. As Jenna prepares to spend her first V-day with a boyfriend, will jealousy rear its ugly head for her and Tamara as they confront the possibility that their ex's are moving on without them?

Click here to watch

Previously on Awkward. Season 2 Episode 4 "Are You There God? It's Me, Jenna", Post her parents separation, Jenna feels responsible. In an impulsive effort to absolve herself, she seeks refuge from her problems in a higher power at... Church Camp.

On this week's Episode title "My Love is a Black Heart", Valentine's Day has arrived and dividing the school between swooning lovers and jealous haters. As Jenna prepares to spend her first V-day with a boyfriend, will jealousy rear its ugly head for her and Tamara as they confront the possibility that their ex's are moving on without them?

For 15-year old Jenna Hamilton, played by Ashley Rickards, life is forever changed after an accident turns into a horrible misunderstanding. Narrated in the first-person voice of Jenna's blog posts, "Awkward." captures the humor within the struggles and experiences everyone can relate to from their formative years. The series picks up in the aftermath of the accident as she must deal with a new not-so-fun stigma, while at the same time managing the other daily drama that comes with being a teenager. From a secret relationship with a popular guy, to being undermined by a mean girl, and parents who just don't get it - Jenna's misfortune will eventually serve as the catalyst for amazing change, but it's not without some missteps and mishaps along the way.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:33 am