Seasons and Episodes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seasons and Episodes

Watch TV Shows, Movie and Sports Online Free Stream

Free to Watch Falling Skies Season 2 Episode 7 Molon Labe

kikkoman
    kikkoman

Free to Watch Falling Skies Season 2 Episode 7 Molon Labe Empty Free to Watch Falling Skies Season 2 Episode 7 Molon Labe

Post  kikkoman Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:34 am

Ben falls into a dangerous situation, thanks to a person he trusted. Meanwhile, Tom ensnares another captive; Weaver offers Matt a job; and the unit face a new enemy when they're trapped in the basement of a building.

Click here to Watch

Previously on Falling Skies Season 2 Episode 6 "Homecoming", Hal stumbles across bodies of de-harnessed kids and finds someone from his past. Tom and Anne grow closer. And Weaver's deteriorates just as Tom discovers he may have been keeping important matters from the group in order to protect them.

On this week's Episode title "Molon Labe", Ben falls into a dangerous situation, thanks to a person he trusted. Meanwhile, Tom ensnares another captive; Weaver offers Matt a job; and the unit face a new enemy when they're trapped in the basement of a building.

Falling Skies tells the story of the aftermath of a global invasion by extraterrestrials (including the insectoid multi-legged beings known as "skitters," a race of humanoid gray-skinned beings that seem to be their commanders, and mechanical attack drones called "mechs") that neutralizes the world's power grid and technology, destroys the combined militaries of all the world's countries, and apparently kills over 90% of the human population, all within a few days. The invasion and the aliens' objectives are not explained, though the aliens try to round up children between the ages of 8 and 16 and attach a biomechanical obedience device onto (and into) their spines, referred to as a "harness." The harness controls the child's mind, and forcibly removing it instantly kills the child. The story picks up six months after the invasion and follows a group of survivors who band together to fight back. The group, known as the Second Massachusetts (an allusion to a historical regiment from the Continental Army), is led by retired Captain Weaver and Boston University history professor Tom Mason who, while in search of his son Ben, must put his extensive knowledge of military history into practice as one of the leaders of the resistance movement.

Falling Skies is an American science fiction dramatic television series created by Robert Rodat and produced by Steven Spielberg. Set six months into a world devastated by an alien invasion, the series stars Noah Wyle as Tom Mason, a former Boston University history professor who becomes the second-in-command of the 2nd Massachusetts Militia Regiment, a group of civilians and fighters fleeing post-apocalyptic Boston.

Development officially began in 2009, when TNT announced that it had ordered to pilot an untitled alien invasion project. Falling Skies was created by Robert Rodat, who is best known for writing the Oscar winning film Saving Private Ryan, which was directed by Steven Spielberg. Rodat wrote the pilot episode from an idea which was co-conceived by Spielberg. Originally, Falling Skies was called Concord, referencing the Battles of Lexington and Concord and Tom Mason's profession as a former History Professor. Spielberg then came up with the title Falling Skies. "I felt that this was a very interesting postapocalyptic story with a 21st century [spin on the] spirit of '76. I came up — out of the blue one day — with the name Falling Skies, which is basically what happens to the planet after this invasion. What is unique about this particular series is that the story starts after a successful conquest of the world," he stated. Spielberg was attracted to the project due to its themes of survival. "I've always been interested in how we survive and how resourceful we are as Americans. How would the survivors feed the children? How do they resupply themselves militarily in order to defend and even take back what they have lost?" he added. Like much of Spielberg's work, such as The Pacific and E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Falling Skies' running theme is family and brotherhood. He explained, "It's a theme I harken back to a lot because it's something I believe in. It's something I have the closest experience with. [Laughs] They say write what you know, and with seven children and three sisters... I tend to always come back to the family as a touchstone for audiences to get into these rather bizarre stories."

While writing the pilot, Rodat dedicated a five page montage to the alien invasion, but decided not to go through with it as it had been done before in films such as War of the Worlds. "I wrote a few drafts of it and I looked at and say, 'Ay-yay-yay, I’ve seen this before. There’s no emotion to this. It feels like one of those montages,'" he said. Rodat came up with the idea of having the children in the series "harnessed by aliens". "When we were working out the initial stuff, the thing that excited [Spielberg] was the idea that adults are killed if they’re a threat, and kids are captured for whatever reason and changed or altered. The harness was a logical outgrowth of that. Then what we’ll explore is what the harnessing does to the kid over the course of the show but that also is something that’s going to have to unveil itself gradually," he stated. Spielberg previously explored the idea of enslaved children in the 1984 film Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 am